LogRhythm SIEM Platform &
Security Operaitions Center
Security Operaitions Center
LogRhythm's technology helps busy and streamlined security teams protect critical data and infrastructure from emerging cyber threats.
LogRhythm helps busy security operations teams thrive in the daily battle against cyberattacks. A lot rests on the shoulders of security professionals: the reputation and success of their company, the protection of critical assets, and ultimately the safety of citizens and organizations around the world. LogRhythm eases that burden. The company is at the forefront of defending against serious cyberattacks, helping security teams meet the challenges of a rapidly changing threat landscape. As an ally in the fight against cyber attackers, LogRhythm combines a comprehensive, flexible security operations platform with technology partnerships and consulting services. SOC teams are freed up to focus on other tasks.
Easily search your organization's comprehensive data, identify IT and security incidents, and troubleshoot problems in seconds.
Detect anomalous user behavior before data is corrupted or stolen with User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA).
Proven to detect and respond to threats faster. With LogRhythm SIEM as your team's command center, your security becomes more effective and efficient through automated workflows and enhanced threat detection and response capabilities.
Work smarter, not harder. Collaborate, streamline, and evolve your team with Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) integrated with LogRhythm SIEM, and collaboration with more than 80 partners.
Don't get distracted by meaningless alerts. With advanced machine analytics, your team identifies malicious activity using content from security and compliance use cases and risk-based, prioritized alerts that immediately highlight critical activity.
MistNet Network Detection and Response (NDR) by LogRhythm
MistNet NDR empowers you to address new use cases in securing desktops, supply chains, data centers, public clouds and IoT/OT.
MistNet NDR is a SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) threat detection solution. You can use it alone or in combination with LogRhythm's Security Operations platform to quickly detect threats and minimize risk to your business.
- Detection of attackers and actions in real time
- Integration with endpoint detection and response (EDR) solutions and firewalls
- Agentless, cloud-based detection
- Comprehensive and accurate threat detection
- Integrated MITRE ATT&CK Engine
- Easy deployment
- Scalable threat detection, threat hunting, and mitigation
Your strongest weapon.
LogRhythm provides unmatched security and threat detection and visibility across all surfaces, systems and assets.
Impact of the technology
on security, compliance, TCO and optimization of resources
We know that a lot rests on the shoulders of security professionals - the reputation and success of your business, the security of customer data, the availability of critical systems. LogRhythm helps ease that burden.
Our platforms are easy to set up and use. With an intuitive user interface and dashboard, security analysts can see the entire threat landscape while being less distracted by false positives.
LogRhythm Labs: No one understands attackers better than we do. LogRhythm Labs is our control center for proactively analyzing emerging threats from all corners of the Internet and creating content to defend against them. We give your business the upper hand by providing you with constantly improving intelligence and tools based on the threats your organization and thousands of others face.
Use scenarios of the technology
LogRhythm's Security Operations Platform can be used in many ways, including the following:Überwachung der Cloud-Sicherheit
- Cybercrime and fraud detection
- Endpoint threat monitoring and detection
- Enterprise network threat detection
- File integrity monitoring tools
- Log management and log analysis
- MITRE ATT&CKFramework
- Network traffic analysis
- Security analysis
- Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Threat Intelligence Ecosystem
- User & Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA)
Unique selling proposition
The LogRhythm SIEM is the industry's most comprehensive platform, providing state-of-the-art security features and security analytics.
With LogRhythm's security operations platform, you can:
- Detect threats faster
- Work smarter and save time
- Gain an overview of your environment
- Create security - today and tomorrow
Built on two decades of CyberSecurity experience, LogRhythm offers the most comprehensive technology to strengthen your security. With a comprehensive arsenal of trace data, metrics and logs for all applications and environments, organizations can secure their systems and prevent unwelcome damage.
AWS / Anomali / Arista Networks / Attack IQ / BeyondTrust / Box / Bromium / Carbon Black / Check Point / Cilasoft / CIMCOR / Cisco / CODE42 / COFENSE / CyberArk / Cyber Observer / CyberSponse / Cylance / Dell Technologies / Digital Defense / Dragos / FairWarning / FireEye / ForeScout / Fortinet / Gigamon / Guidance Software / The Identify Defined Security Alliance / Illusive Networks / Imperva / Infoblox / Ixia / LOGBinder / Microsoft / Mimecast / Netskope / Okta / Ordr / Paloalto / Proofpoint / Qualys / Recorded Future / Red Seal / RevBits / SailPoint / SecureAuth / SentinelOne / ServiceNow / Skyhigh Networks / STEALTHbits / Symantec / Tenable / ThreatConnect / Tripwire / Unisys / Varonis / VCE / Verodin / VMware / VSS Monitoring / Webroot / Zscaler
“LogRhythm’s NextGen SIEM Platform stood out as being best-in-breed after a year of testing multiple solutions. The visibility we now have is exceptional. Not only do we have access to data that reveals useful behavioural trends, we also have insight into network activity – both internal and external – in real-time, which means we can take action to neutralise a potential threat as soon as it appears.”
- Tony Whelton, IT director at Wellington College
“Working with LogRhythm on a strategic plan for our operation will significantly help our team improve our security capabilities and ability to validate what we have done now and, in the future.”
-LogRhythm SOMM Workshop attendee
“The visibility and insight we now have with LogRhythm is unrivalled…our IT team is now able to see exactly what’s happening across our network in real-time, which is helping us stay one step ahead of potential threats.”
- Robert Green, security analyst at Coleg Cambria
Licensing/Vendor Support & Maintenance Options
- LogRhythm offers flexible pricing and licensing options so you can tailor your security to meet the precise needs of your business. Benefit from software solutions, an unlimited volume pricing model, and high-performance appliances
- Global support - standard or premium. With either option, you'll have highly trained, experienced staff to help you successfully meet your security intelligence challenges
- LogRhythm Training - Take our LogRhythm University courses - virtually, at your site, or at one of our training facilities. We offer instructor-led training for beginners, power users, and all skill levels in between!
- LogRhythm Resources - Take advantage of our library of informative resources, from product demos to third party studies here.